WAIT, I thought your name was luna?
A 5 time Daytime Emmy award winner Director/Producer, Suzanne Luna is a bilingual New Yorker who began her directing career in 2000. In addition to the award winning work she’s done on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, high profile web series, and commercials, Suzanne rounds out her time by developing and directing films, writing, and keeping up her 5 black belts in various martial arts under Bruce Lee’s senior student Dan Inosanto.
Suzanne is gearing up to start her 13th season (2007-present) as Field Director and Supervising Field Producer on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. In addition to working full time on this show, she has worked on the following side projects:
· Director: Emmy-nominated Momsplaining with Kristen Bell . (2017-present) Season 4 is in pre production.
· Director/Producer : The Women (2019) short film
· Director: Summit branded docu series for Ellen and Walmart (2017)
· Director/Producer : Book Club (2017) short film
· Producer/Director : Macey Go Rv’ing branded content web series for Go Rv’ing (2017)
· Executive Producer, Director JojoHead with Blue Ribbon Content for CW Seed (2016)
· Supervising Producer, Director, Kevin Nealon’s Laugh Lessons web series (2014)
· Exec Producer, Director, Life of Mom web series for Yahoo and P & G. (2013)
· Director, Ellen’s Australian Event (2013) [two live shows in Sydney and Melbourne]
· Producer, The Bethenny Frankel Show (2011)
· Segment Director, Ellen's Bigger, Longer & Wider Show (2009)
· Segment Director, Ellen’s Even Bigger Really Big Show (2008)
Suzanne is a black belt/certified instructor in the following martial arts:
Kali, Jeet Kune Do, Madjapahit Silat, Walisongo Silat, Wing Chun Kung Fu, Tae Kwon Do.
***Most folks just call me Luna, I'm good with that!.***